Travel Agent Program
TRAVEL AGENT PROGRAM
O:LV Fifty Five Hotel is a stunning, all-suite boutique design hotel located in the heart of San Juan’s trendy Condado neighborhood. The 26-suite, immaculately concepted and newly constructed property is the latest chapter in the Olive Hotels story, written in a different font: sleek and refined.
O:LV Fifty Five Hotel has been offering travel agent commisions worldwide thru GDS systems since it’s opening. We are expanding the program to our own booking engine to accelerate the booking process and commision payments. We are launching the Travel Agent Program wich will offer lowest available rates and benefits to your clients.
BEST AVAILABLE RATES
We offer the lowest rates available with the Travel Agent program including exclusive Private Offers. All rates on the website are commisionable unless stated otherwise.
We offer a competitive commision compensation of 10% of the room rate. With your IATA you can book in our website to earn a 10% commission on all qualified bookings.
Hotel Credits will be added to your clients reservations such as $15 massage credit, 20% Valet Parking and 2pm early check in if available.
Just click the Book Now button at the top of this page, add your IATA in the travel agency code section and complete the reservation.
All of our booking engine rates are commisionable unless stated otherwise in the rate detail section.
In order to get paid commision from a qualified booking, the reservation must have been done with your IATA code in our booking engine or GDS system.
We use Onyx Center Source for commision payments and we encourage to create an account with Onyx to accelerate the payment process.
To create an account please click here.
If the booking qualifies for commision payment will be processed thru Onyx Center Source.
Commissions are processed at the end of calendar month for the current month’s departures. Payment of commissions usually occurs 45-60 days after departure.
In order to provide better tracking of all commisions, all inquiries and commission claims must go thru to Onyx CenterSource directly.
If you are already are an Onyx member please visit Onyx to research and open inquiries
If you are not a member please submit the following information to ClientSupport@onyxcentersource.com
- Your Travel Advisor number.
- Confirmation Number Guest Name
- Arrival/Departure Date
- Number of Nights and Rooms
- Total Revenue (estimated)
- Total Commission (estimated)
- Please do not contact the hotel property directly.
- Inquiries should be opened no earlier than 60 days after date-of-departure (DOD)
- Inquiries received more than 180 days after DOD will not be processed.
- Only reservations with a valid Travel Advisor number (IATA) are processed through the central commission process.
- Travel professionals are required to reconcile their payments prior to contacting Onyx CenterSource for assistance.